Dr Suad Alanzi, graduated from Kuwait University and continued her Master and PhD studies in Australia. She has 30 years of experience in the field of Pediatric Physiotherapy gained from several Children hospitals in Kuwait, Canada, and Australia. Besides her core expertise in paediatrics, she is also specialized in Musculoskeletal and women health.
She treats wide range of patients with cerebral palsy, developmental delay, high-risk babies, cancer, brain tumor, developmental disorder like autism, ADHD, DCD, dyslexia, women stress incontinence, back pain, frozen shoulder, pre/post-natal problems, aging changes, and knee and ankle problems. Furthermore, she has clinical experience in orthotics, seating, feeding, Sensory Integration Therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy, Positional Release Therapy, Manual Therapy for adult and children, Kinesio taping for adult and children, management of incontinence for adult and children, muscle energy technique, and Spinal Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (McKENZIE Approach).
Dr Suad is a Yoga Therapy Specialist trained in UK and USA. She uses YOGA ASANAS to treat wide range of neurological, musculoskeletal, and pulmonary disorders in both children and adult.
- Paediatric Physical Therapist (APA, Australia)
- PhD in Paediatric Physiotherapy, Australia, Curtin University
- Master in Health Services Management, Australia, Curtin University
- Master in Paediatric Physiotherapy, Australia, University of Queensland
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health Administration, Australia, Curtin University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Health Rehabilitation Science, Australia, University of Queensland
- Clinical Residency Program in Paediatric Physiotherapy, Canada, Dalhousie University
- Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy, Kuwait University
- New program for premature babies using “SNAB Theory”
- Sleep disturbances in new-born babies
- Holistic program for Children with developmental disorders (Autism, ADHD, DCD, etc.)
- Children with cerebral palsy using “PMOVE Technique”
- Handwriting difficulties
- Cervicogenic headache and neck related pain
- Colon disturbances and back pain
- Stress incontinence and sacroiliac pain
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Holistic cognitive therapy for back pain and disc